Pages

Sunday, July 21, 2013

What is Life?.. That's a great beginning!!

It has been ages since I last blog. For the past 1.5 year, I have been very busy working. However, today I just would like to share one good answer for the question that I have been asking myself all this while 'what is life?'

Thanks to Jivanti for sharing with me such a wonderful answer. I read your message again and again the whole Sunday morning.

Life is about savoring the simple stuff.

No one gets to take his possessions with him when he dies. At the end of the day, the only thing we can take with us are our memories of all those great life experiences that add meanings to our lives.

So go after experiences they make you rich when you just think about them.

One of the most tragic things about human nature is that all of us tend to put off living.

And living is not working, eating, sleeping, and waking up to repeat it all over again.

So go slow my friend :) Live in the moment. In the here and now. That's the only permanent thng.

8 years ago you introduced me to blogging. I still remember you taught me to do it. And I featured you in that blog post. And it's still there. And now after 8 years, if not for you I would not have even realised I have such a great talent that brings adds so much passion in my life :)

So what is life is a good question... It means you know deep down this is not how your life should not be. And that's a great beginning.

So run our own race. You don't need to be at par with anyone of let the whole world be by itself.

The Dalai Lama said "It's simple to be happy but difficult to be simple".

Thanks a lot my friend.

I know what I should do now!!

No comments: