Pages

Monday, September 06, 2010

Nick Vujicic - Life Without Limbs

For the whole month of puasa, I have been eating either Maggi, bread, tuna, or sardine. Quite a mundane lunch. Some of my friend responded as if it is the end of the world. To me, as long as I have food, that will be sufficient. I can eat economy rice everyday.. no big problem..

Anyway, today I would like to share this video. Spend few minutes to watch this video, you will not regret and make you rethink of your life. It is a video of Nick Vujicic.

Just a brief introduciton of Nick Vujicic, pronounced 'Vooy-cheech'. He was born in 1982 in Brisbane, Australia, with neither arms nor legs. Nick has to deal with the typical challenges of school and adolescence such as bullying, self-esteem issues and also struggled with depression and loneliness. Nick obtained a double Bachelor’s degree, majoring in Accounting and Financial Planning from Griffith University in Logan, Australia. Imagine that! To find out more, can read from his website:
http://www.lifewithoutlimbs.org/


From the video, suddenly I feel we are born into this world for some reason. There is no point complaining day and night. Imagine yourself being born just like Nick Vujicic, what will you do? He possess a few life-skill that I like; determination, inspirational, brave..

A big salute to Nick Vujicic!!

No comments: