Pages

Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Ward Supply

9th-month as PRP..

I am back to ward supply for 1/2 month. Ward supply has changed so much since the last time I was attached there. The arrangement of furniture and the whole screening system have all changed. However, good boss also being transferred to somewhere.

What I am doing daily is to screen, screen, and screen prescriptions. 18 more days before my trip to Kota Kinabalu, I am looking forward !!

Anyway, today I face a problem. I need to check the stability for meningococcal, pneumococcal, and hemophilus influenza vaccine for splenectomy patient. My previous boss told me that the 3 can be mixed, but need to be used STAT. Anyone know the answer, please let me know and provide me evidence as well ok?

1 comment:

EriN said...

wow...going to have trip to kota kinabalu?so enjoy!!haha...wish you to have a nice trip...
remember to take nice photo n blog about it ya=)