Pages

Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Hush Puppies Zero G

On 5th September, I went down to KL to meet up with L2G and K2K. We went to Hush Puppies Warehouse sales at Armada Hotel, PJ. They offer brand such as Hush Puppies, Obermain, and Renoma. All Hush Puppies shoes are being sold with price tag of RM100-RM120. I went to the same warehouse sales 2 years ago and bought a pair of Hush Puppies shoe for RM120.

This time, I get to buy another new pair of Hush Puppies shoe for only RM100. I bought Hush Puppies Zero G, which has lightweight shock absorbing midsole. I am really happy with this buy, although my previous shoe is still in very good condition.

Both L2G and K2K also bought new shoe from the fair. My advise is to go at those odd hour, so that there will be less people there. For the guy section, usually I have no problem to choosing shoe. However, women section is just like a warzone. They are pushing, fighting for shoe.

NB: I am currently being posted to Medical Ward, so I got to bring home lots of homework. Although it is tiring, but I really want to fully utilise my PRP year to build a personal professional characteristic of a good pharmacist.

No comments: