Pages

Sunday, October 05, 2008

Third Party Story

Third Party

This year, I have seen 5 real cases of third party destroying happy relationship of couples. I have heard of more cases from my friend.

Most of the cases that I have seen is guy becoming third party. Well, why do you want to destroy or ruin other people relationship? Can’t you just find someone else who in single and available.

I have gathered some data from the U.S. Census Bureau. As of today (5th October 2008), the projected world population is 6,727,986,476. For Malaysia, the number of population is 25,274,000. Try to see the graph below. The number of male is slightly more than number of females for corresponding age group.

Does this explain that our country has more male, that they can come and ruin other couple relationship? That is absolutely rubbish! Does this mean that if you’re poor, you can just find another rich family and rob or ransack their home? Can I compare those third party with robber or pirates?

Some people may say ‘Love is blind’. I believe that ‘love is blind’ too. There is a case, where a group of friend advises their friend not to go after a girl, because the girl is just making use of the guys. However, all effort is useless, because the guy is ‘blind’.

There is no one is right or wrong in a relationship. Even if the third party come and manage to ruin the relationship, maybe that happen for a good reason. Maybe the relationship has all this while been an acrimonious relation.

My friend once told me that ‘man and women’ cannot become good friends. Do you agree with this statement? I think this is right, because if man and women is good friend, after they are committed to their own life, they can be good friend anymore.

Sometimes, a third party come for a good reason too. The raise the alarm in a relationship, causing couple to rethink of their relationship, to think of the right and wrong, that all this while has been ignored. I believe, if a couple managed to overcome the third party issue, their relationship will be much stronger.

Some of my friend even told me that the third party is much better than the previous person. Okay, maybe you can be with the third party, but what if in your relationship with the third party, comes another third party who is much better than your current relationship? This helps us to explain the statement ‘no one is perfect’. You should be grateful with your current relationship.

Before I end my post, let me use all the possible words to describe third party. They are blithering fucking idiot, airhead, arsehole, bugger, dickhead person, who little shithead thinking of destroying other people relationship.

One day, if I were too annoyed with all this third party, I may decide to put up their picture in my blog. Let the whole world see the picture of idiotic faces in my blog.

1 comment:

Abid's Adsense Treasure Website Package said...

===>> http://www.abid.in

Here's your chance to make $40,000 per month with
Adsense by being lazy.....


Wanna Find out How I, By Being a Lazy Ass Make $40,000/Month
(Yep, that's 40,000 USD) Every Month Like Clockwise From My Web.site.


===>> http://www.abid.in

The Website Is.

* Highly Optimized
* Content Rich
* Profit Pulling
* Fully Automated

Here's What You Get:

A Huge Money Making Website
Integrated with Adsense ads,
dynamic feeds and over a thousand content pages.


My Free Traffic Report
Methods I use to get a lot of traffic, almost instantly.

Free Email Tips
You will get some EXTRA tips on promoting your new website by email.

Setup and Hosting Help
Even though you get full easy to follow setup instructions.
If you still have trouble you can contact us
we will set up and host your website for you.


===>> http://www.abid.in

As an special offer, I am offering my complete Adsense Treasure System A fully automated website which makes you money while you sleep.

Finally a tool for you to make some serious money.

Get Your Copy Now... Click here

===>> http://www.abid.in

Ready Made Website






Shah Rukh Khan

Bollywood

ShahRukhKhan



India's Online Shopping Mall

Online Shopping Mall

Buy Online


Link Directory
The Most Responsive FREE Safelist
Make Money Online
Master Resell Rights eBooks
Bollywood Sargam