Pages

Monday, October 06, 2008

New World Park

Irene brought us to New Work Park hawker centre. She recommended the cendol sold by Lee Brothers stall. Apart from cendol, the stall also sells a variety of ice kacang and also fresh fruit juices. Choices of ice kacang include ice cream, banana, papaya, mango, watermelon, and also mixed fruit ice kacang. Below is picture of Irene in front of the Lee Brothers stall at New World Park.Apart from that, we also ordered food from other stalls. Let me introduce one by one. This time I introdue the ’star’ system. This is just my personal opinion of the food that I tried. It may be biased or not accurate.

Cendol. This cendol reminds me of Melaka’s Jonker street cendol. It has the gula melaka type of sweetness. Red bean is big and nice too. According to my friend, we have to eat it without stirring or mixing it.

Next is curry mee. We were convinced by one auntie who sit on the same table as us. She highly recommend us this curry mee stall, so we ordered. It turn out that the taste is really bad. Kuantan’s Hoi Yin curry mee is much much nicer.
Hokkien mee. In other part of Malaysia, I believe it is known as Prawn mee. Since young, I disliked prawn mee in Kuantan because of the smell. But this hokkien mee is really nice. I will blog another hokkien mee’s stall soon. The other hokkien mee is much much nicer.
We also ordered fried oyster. Oyster is really really big. Bigger than the oyster in Melaka. I prefer smaller oyster, because bigger oyster will ‘explode’ in your mouth, causing those juice to spread in your mouth.Lastly, we ordered fried koay teow. We ordered non-spicy and was later told by Irene that we must order spicy version, which is much nicer. My friend told me that this char koay teow is nice, but I feel it is just so so. Penang food really like to add prawn and each of the prawn is big.Stay tune for my next post for more my visit to Khoo Kongsi clan.

1 comment:

Abid's Adsense Treasure Website Package said...

===>> http://www.abid.in

Here's your chance to make $40,000 per month with
Adsense by being lazy.....


Wanna Find out How I, By Being a Lazy Ass Make $40,000/Month
(Yep, that's 40,000 USD) Every Month Like Clockwise From My Web.site.


===>> http://www.abid.in

The Website Is.

* Highly Optimized
* Content Rich
* Profit Pulling
* Fully Automated

Here's What You Get:

A Huge Money Making Website
Integrated with Adsense ads,
dynamic feeds and over a thousand content pages.


My Free Traffic Report
Methods I use to get a lot of traffic, almost instantly.

Free Email Tips
You will get some EXTRA tips on promoting your new website by email.

Setup and Hosting Help
Even though you get full easy to follow setup instructions.
If you still have trouble you can contact us
we will set up and host your website for you.


===>> http://www.abid.in

As an special offer, I am offering my complete Adsense Treasure System A fully automated website which makes you money while you sleep.

Finally a tool for you to make some serious money.

Get Your Copy Now... Click here

===>> http://www.abid.in

Ready Made Website






Shah Rukh Khan

Bollywood

ShahRukhKhan



India's Online Shopping Mall

Online Shopping Mall

Buy Online


Link Directory
The Most Responsive FREE Safelist
Make Money Online
Master Resell Rights eBooks
Bollywood Sargam