Pages

Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Zoo Negara

On 29th of June, I went with my dear to Zoo Negara. All this while we have been joking of going to Zoo Negara, and finally we’re there. To my surprise, the place is still well-maintained, thanks to various private companies and corporate body sponsor.The next picture is an elephant. What is so special about this elephant? There is a group of ‘idiot’ that day, who feed this elephant plastic wrapper. Junk food’s PLASTIC WRAPPER!!Next is picture of Kangaroo with Wallaby. So nice seeing the wallaby in the ‘pocket’ of the kangaroo. The image is quite blur because they keep on moving around. I want to go Australia to see more Kangaroo!!I forgot how much is the entrance fee. This place is more suitable for family with kids. Lots of animal to see and free ride around the zoo. I get to see lots of animal that I have not seen before. I have seen people jogging around the zoo too.

No comments: