Pages

Monday, September 15, 2008

Create wordpress theme

I am sure most of you want to have your own blog’s design. You want to design something that is unique to you, instead of the same old blog design. I must stress that you need to have some basic knowledge on HTML. You can learn basic CSS if you know a bit on HTML.There are 2 bloggers that I learn from. First is Kai Loon, with his website LoonDesign. This is definitely a place for you to learn more on Photoshop and CSS. I am in the process of making a whole new theme from scratch, thanks to the tutorial by Kai Loon in his themetation website.

Second blogger that I admire is Terry, or well known as TeddY. I really like the simplicity of his teddY-risatioN’s blog. With his newly owned Sony A200, the picture in his blog is really marvellous. He also has some useful Photoshop and CSS tutorial.

Below are some of the tools that I used to design my blog:

  • Adobe Photoshop CS3 (used 90% of the time)
  • Adobe Illustrator CS2
  • Macromedia Dreamweaver

No comments: