Pages

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Grandma & Grandpa

Today I come across CurryEgg’s blog on her post of ‘Mariah Carey - Bye Bye’.

Do you believe in spirit? I believe because lots of thing happen recently. You may think me as odd, or believe in something without logic. But, I really believe now. My family need to pray for grandma on the 1st, 3rd, 5th, and 7th week. I remember there is a beautiful white butterfly flying around my house. My family member do buy lottery (TOTO), and a few of them hit the number because of those lucky number that my grandma hint us.

CurryEgg also faced the same sad feeling as me. I miss my granma a lot. I have dreamt of her twice. I thought I can continue my usual life. But it is totally different now. I act strong in front of my friends, my relatives, my girlfriend. I act happy playing futsal and go out yam cha with my friends. But when I am alone, I am still thinking of her. I try to fill my time by reading books, watch Astro drama, online, but I still cant forget her.

I promised to be a better person. Sometimes my relatives questioned me about how am I? I am still fine. They are worried about me. Even KY’s parents also worried about me. I can assured all of you that everything that I do, I have a reason behind it. There is no need to say it out. When I was young, my grandma said I am a person with very sharp vision. Every decision that I made, I made it with my heart of hearts.

I also found a picture of my grandpa. He left this world in 1993. I still remember he sit at the canteen waiting for me when I was in Primary 1. He fetch me to school using his bicycle and sent me food during recess time.

I hope my grandpa and grandma can be together forever.

No comments: