Pages

Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Manchester United Barclays Trophy

Today I went to Highstreet at 1Utama to see the official Barclays Premier League Trophy. Thanks to AirAsia for bringing the Manchester United’s Barcalys Premier League Trophy Tour 2008. We got free pictures by Canon. Got PS2 (winning eleven) and even foosball to play there.

I get to snap picture from the old box till the trophy was put on the stage. Cool rite.. The mat salleh guy kept the key to the old box.

I get to ‘hold’ the trophy. The trophy is close to me. Last year I won IMU Cup football competition, we just got small medal. See how big the trophy.Next is picture of Edward ‘kissing’ the trophy. You can even see the reflection of his face from the trophy.
I was at 1Utama since 11AM, went to MPH to read ‘The AirAsia Story’. Datuk Tony Fernandes is indeed a man with vision. His book is a must to read. Hope can meet him up one day.

Lastly, I enter the contest and hopefully I can win the grand prize, which is ticket for 2 to watch the first Manchester United Premier League match for 2008/2009 season. Let’s hope I can win okie :)

No comments: