Well, I think the interview is quite relaxing. More like a Q&A question. There will be 2 interviewers, I heard one is from SPA, and the other is a pharmacist.
A lot of people keep on asking what question that they may ask. I heard from our local uni friends that they may ask Dasar Kerajaan, important people names. We were not asked of any single name..
As far as I can remember, they asked me:
- intro myself and my family
- co-curriculum and sports activities
- difference between football and futsal. FIFA rule?
- difference between generic and original drug
- uses of aspirin and side effects
- rukun negara, explain about it (got 5 rukun negara ok!!)
- perbelanjaan negara untuk kesihatan (i answered more than RM 1 billion, but dunno the exact amount).. correct!!
Actually, they can ask anything under the sun. Don’t worry as the whole interview process is just a formality. Answer honestly and truthfully. Apologize if you don’t know the answer.
BTW, you can get more pictures taken by Dr. Kang at my Flickr account.