Pages

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Chili's Grill & Bar

Exactly one month ago, me and KY had our diner at Chili’s Grill & Bar, KLCC. We went to PC Fair at KL Convention Centre to get HP printer ink. This is the first time we tried Chili’s food. We had to wait for about 30 minutes before getting a place. Very crowded.

I ordered Firecracker Fish Fillet, basically it is grilled dory fish with sweet and sour taste plus sesame seeds.

My dear ordered Monterey Chicken, because it has mashed potatoes.We also ordered one bottomless fruit juice (green guava), got free refill.
The best food for the day is the promotion item, HI & Mighty Pie. It is ice cream cake, with the vanilla pilled high on top of the crushed Oreo biscuit. Served with my favourite caramel and non-favourite chocolate sauce. Saliva drooling..
The price is expensive for student, but once I start work, I’ll definitely come again. Wait for me Chili’s!!

No comments: