Pages

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Kepong Park

On the same day after visiting KL Tower, I went to Kepong Park with my dear. This is the first time we been there, usually just drive pass the area. It is a nice place for people of all ages to go.

This park has a very big lake. Just climb up the observation building and you will have a great bird’s eye view of the whole park. I think we can see beautiful sunset from there too.

See the next picture, lots of people playing kites there. Kites of all shapes and designs can be found. Got doraemon kite also, hehe..By the way, I also want to use this post to create awareness among my blog visitors on Global Warming! www.hanping84.com also got contribution to the earth you know.. Even my dear also wear green on the day.Why not we do our part to help our earth? I will not elaborate further, just check out Bonuslink GreenEarth Program to find out more. My suggestion is try to go more to any park during the weekend and enjoy the mother nature. I find it very relaxing sitting there enjoying breeze wind and listening to laughter of happiness among family.

As a blogger, you may contribute by blogging on Go Green to help create awareness among your reader.

Go go go Green!!

No comments: