Pages

Thursday, April 10, 2008

End of University Life

I’m so relieved today. I’ve finished my 4 years of pharmacy course in International Medical University (IMU). This Friday I will have briefing with staff from Jabatan Perkhidmatan Awam (JPA). Exam result will be released on 25th of April 2008. After that, I need to undergo interview for placement in government hospital.

This mark the end of another chapter in my life, I shall name it as ‘University‘. Lots of sweet and sour memories in IMU, I will definitely miss the life as a university student.

I shall also name the new chapter of my life as ‘Work‘.

I have lots of thing to do during this 3 months break. Let me list it here ok:

  • I plan to backpack to places in Malaysia that I’ve never been to
  • I plan to climb Mount Kinabalu (anyone want to join?)
  • I want to learn more on financial planning
  • I want to play more football and futsal

Hurray!!!!!

No comments: