Pages

Thursday, March 13, 2008

What do you think about me

List out the top 5 presents you wish for:

  1. Free Photobook from PhotoBook Malaysia
  2. DSLR
  3. PS3
  4. Car (I don’t mind even if it is second hand)
  5. New house

The person who tagged me is: Fattien

Your 5 impressions of him:

  1. Know him from blog
  2. Provides me with lots of useful information regarding webhosting
  3. Willing to share his knowledge on photography
  4. Chubby because he uses cute wallet
  5. Loves photo shooting

Most memorable things he has give/done for you
Introduce me to a few new bloggers

The most memorable words he said to you
Erm..

If he becomes your lover, you will
Crazy ar..

If he becomes your enemy, the reason will be
I just knew him recently, and i don’t like to have enemy in my life. I will just ignore person that i don’t like to communicate with.

Pass the quiz to 5 peoples that you wish to know how they feel about you:
1. Merdurian
2. Shaz
3. YapKevin
4. Velverse
5. Phing

1. Who is No 3 having relationship with?
He is married happily with a cute baby.

2. Who is No 5 having relationship with?
I’m not so sure.

3. If No 3 and No 2 are together, will it be a good thing?
No comment.. gay.. don’t think will be a good thing.

4. What about No 4 and No 5?
Same outcome as in question 3..

5. What is No 3 studying?
He’s working in a Japanese company.

6. When is the last time you chatted with No 5?
Few months ago.

7. Does No 4 work?
I think should be working.

8. Do you have any cousin in his/her own school?
I don’t think so.

9. Will you be with No 1?
No. I have my own commitment. I have not met No 1 in person yet.

10. How about No 5?
Same answer as in question 9.

11. Does No 2 have any siblings?
I just know he got lots of cousin. Perhaps I’m one of his long lost cousin. HaHa..

12. How did you get to know about No 2 and No 4?
Blog hopping

13. Where does No 1 live at?
Kuala Lumpur

14. How did you get to know No 2?
From blog hopping lor..

15. Is No 5 the sexiest person in the world?
Maybe..

This is the first time I do tag. Doing tag is not easy, but I do since I promised Fattien to complete the tag. Please do not tag me anymore in the future. HeHe..

No comments: