Pages

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Shell Ferrari model cars

I have sent in about 20 entries (petrol worth more than RM600) form for the Shell’s cash prizes weekly contest. I hope I can get to win any of the prizes. I’m so loyal to Shell.. HeHe..

Today I manage to get all the shell ferrari model cars. Thanks a lot to KY’s dad and also Wai Kit for helping me to collect all the cars in such a short time.

This time, the 7 ferrari models have dynamic sound.. vroOOM..

  • Ferrari FXX which is the most advanced Gran Turismo ever created
  • 599 GTB Fiorano is the sporty 12-cylinders two-seater
  • 575 GTC is one of Ferrari’s most exciting competition cars
  • 250 GTO model which is one of the most famous sports cars of all time
  • 360 Challenge Stradale is a powerful high performance Ferrari powered by a centrally-mounted V8 engine
  • 430 Challenge is the third-fastest road car made by Ferrari
  • F40 is the last car to be launched by Enzo before his death and its debut marked Ferrari’s 40th birthday

For more information, check out Shell’s website.

Below I combine my collection of shell with a shell petrol station at the background. Isn’t it beautiful?

Check out my previous post on ‘Ferrari Collection‘.

No comments: