Pages

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Restoran Little Italy

Julian recommend me to this place 2 months ago. So, I went with KY to give it a try.

Restoran Little Italy serves italian and european fine cuisine. The price is reasonable too.

Below is picture of the spaghetti that I ordered. Quite spicy.

Next is mushroom soup. This is definitely one of the best mushroom soup I’ve ever tried. I think they used fresh milk to cook the mushroom soup, very fresh.Lastly, we also ordered pizza. Look at the diameter, only 1 cm, very crispy (but the best is still the pizza at Bukit Tinggi).Restoran Little Italy

No 161, Jalan Kenari 23A, Bandar Puchong Jaya,

47100, Puchong, Selangor

Other blogger review: Eatinout

1 comment:

JoinMe said...

Hi HP84
Kindly be informed that this post has been reprinted on JoinMe.com.my, thanks. ^^
P/S: We have put your name and link credit back to this article.