Pages

Friday, February 01, 2008

Monopoly World Edition

I'm sure most of you know about Monopoly. When I was in primary school, I used to go to my cousin's house every Friday to play Monopoly. The version that I played is the USA version. I've seen the Manchester United version in MU megastore, Singapore, but I have no money to buy it. Currently, I've installed PDA version of Monopoly in my O2 XDA Atom.

Anyway, I come across one article in TheStar newspaper and also in Vickie's blog on voting for Top 10 cities. This 10 cities will be featured in the Monopoly Here&Now: World Edition.

I have voted Top 10 cities and one of them is Kuala Lumpur. Don't miss out the opportunity to vote for the city that you want to be featured in the world edition's Monopoly at Monopoly's website. Dateline is on 29th February 2008.

8 comments:

WP said...

Wow, are there really so many editions of Monopoly? What places are on the MU monopoly set? Stadiums?

hp84 said...

to [wp]
Yea, you can check out their website for all the editions that they produce. MU = Manchester United.

WP said...

Yeah, I know that it's Manchester United, you wrote that :P But what I mean is the places (the properties) on the board...what kind of places are they?

I can't find the game on the monopoly site...

hp84 said...

to [wp]
I'm not sure about the places that they have in the monopoly board. I checked in hasbro website and i cant find the Manchester United version.

vickie said...

wow got MU edition!! how cool was it? You make me dream to have a football edition where the board will full of football team's name hehe
May be when I go to US Study I will search for it :P

hp84 said...

to [vickie]
Yea, monopoly is a fun game, with so many version of it available currently.
BTW, may i know when you're going to US for study?

chingy said...

KL is losing~

hp84 said...

to [chingy]
Yea lor, so sad.. Keep on voting ok!!