Pages

Monday, February 04, 2008

Idiot Third Party

Today I have a story to share.

Girl and guy has been together for more than 7 years. They are almost getting married. One day, the girl attended her cousin's sister wedding as 'pengapit'. Then, another guy (idiotic guy) who is the 'pengapit' for the bridegroom fall in love with this girl. This idiotic guy know that the girl is getting married soon but has some problem with her relationship.

So, this idiotic guy started to call and sms the girl day and night. The idiotic guy also become 'batu api' to ruin both the loving couple relationship.

I have never met the idiotic guy, but once I heard this story, I feel like giving him a punch on his face. STUPID IDIOT GUY FROM JOHOR!! If i ever met this idiotic guy, I will snap a photo of him and post it in my blog. Idiomatic expression!!!

Well, as a neutral person in this story, I have heard story behind this loving couple. I think the guy should treat his girl well. Every couple will have some gap in between them as Men are from Mars and Women are from Venus. Although both of you are already 7+ years down the road together, I think you should do something to keep the candle of love burning. Also, the girl may be suffering right now, as girl need's the love of guy.

Let's hope this loving couple can be together.

6 comments:

Berberboo said...

omg... that guy is such an asshole... 7 years pluss and wanna kacau? go die la... and the girl bf also a problem... why treat her so bad de? cannot treasure the gf ar?
evilllll

hp84 said...

to [berberboo]
Yea lor, the idiotic guy is such an punggung hole!!

As for the girl's bf, he is a good guy. Just sometimes he did not realize that he's hurting the girl.

vickie said...

really an idiot... almost getting married also not enough.. still need to flirt others

teddY said...

Do you call that adultery or something? It's really saddening to know that in a relationship, one takes it so lightly while the other party cherishes it very dearly.

I wouldn't call him an idiot, because by doing so I'll be insulting all the other idiots on earth XD

hp84 said...

to [vickie]
NoNo.. the idiot guy is trying to ruin the happy couple life..

to [teddy]
I'm not sure what it is called, but i only look down on the particular idiot..

SilverIsle said...

Third party is always being addressed as the idiotic one by the majority of people. But come to think of it, if there's nothing wrong in your relationship, will that third party has this chance to come in between both of you?

In fact, I will thank that third party for letting me to realise that my relationship is that vulnerable before I decide to settle the rest of my life with my partner.

Hope your friends manage to get over this problem and live happily together. Cheerz!