Pages

Monday, February 18, 2008

Happy Valentine 2008

I’ve been not so active in blogging recently since I moved to my own domain. I’m too busy with my attachment in Hospital Seremban.

Anyway, last Thursday I went to Sushi Groove at Sunway Pyramid with KY to celebrate Valentine’s Day. This is the first time both of us visit Sushi Groove. It was a totally new food taste for us. Let’s see pictures that were taken there.

Below is picture of Ebi Tempura. The prawn is so crunchy. I like it so much.

Next is picture of Dynamite Ball. I feel the portion is quite small for 4 biji of dynamite ball.We also ordered Groovy Punch, which is really nice. I don’t know how to explain the taste of the drink. Try it yourself.This year, Sunway Pyramid take the effort to decorate one of the hall of the new wing. It is like a garden concept. I can see happy couples taking pictures there. Thanks to Sunway for their effort to decoration the hall.That’s my simple Valentine day with my dear. How about your Valentine this year?

No comments: