Pages

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Dong Zen Temple 2008

Venue : Dong Zen Temple

PT 2297, Jalan Sg. Buaya,
42600 Jenjarom, Selangor, Malaysia
Date : 16 February 2008
Website : http://www.fgs.org.my

This year, I went to Fo Guang Shan Dong Zen Temple with ky, Irene, and Pei San. This is my second time visiting FGS Temple at Banting. The decoration this year is not as nice as last year.

This year they have one big garden with one giant lantern in the middle. See the picture below:

Next is picture of one of the statue with nice pagoda at the background.This year, they have mini temples as one of their theme. I don’t know the name of this temple, but I really admire their craftmanship.Next is another picture of Kuan Yin, which I also got see during my last year visit there.Click here to check my post on ‘CNY Lantern & Floral Festival 2007′.

No comments: