Pages

Sunday, January 06, 2008

Sushi King

On Friday, I went to Sushi King, Midvalley with KY. I got the promotion of buy 1 FREE 1 all sushi items after sending sms to Mystyle. It costs me RM3.50 to send the sms.

This time, we get to try items that we have not tried before. The service at Sushi King Midvalley 3rd floor is first class. We didnt even ordered RM2 item. HeHe..In the end, we filled our stomach with 10 plates of Sushi and Sashimi items. It costs us just RM25. Satisfaction! Satiety!!
Few months ago, Mystyle had their advertisement on my simple blog. I visited their website recently and found out that their promotion is quite good. All I need to do is to send 'my111 sushiking' to 33365. However, we got the response only after 6 hours (slow eh!!). I hope Mystyle can improve their service.


12 comments:

Dragon said...

just went to sushi king few weeks back. seems that the variety not that much. maybe that time we went was around 5 something, wierd time maybe? hmmmm.

hp84 said...

to [dragon]
They have menu, and actually you can order directly from their staff. I went there at 9PM, still can get any sushi that i order.

SabrinaW said...

Wow sushi... mmmm.. really that good?

Iwan Sanchez said...

omg!! i really have a craving for sushi!!

hahaha!

never been to sushi king. but will be there in mar so i am gonna try!!

SilverIsle said...

You only managed to take empty plates but not sushi. Must be too hungry liao. LOLz. =P

hp84 said...

to [sabrinaw]
Good!!

to [iwan sanchez]
I will be waiting for your comment on your next visit to Sushi King.

to [silverisle]
Yea lor, i was really hungry. :P

Charles Key said...

Sushi King!!I never eat there b4..

How they charge?

curryegg said...

wah... just RM25? Great!
I wanna try it too... haha...

Dragon said...

hahaha, i knew we can order from the menu, but it seems also not that much variety.

hp84 said...

to [charles key]
You should try. Basically they charge by the plate's colour. Price start from RM2 per plate.

to [curryegg]
Yea, just RM25 for 2 persons. Get the voucher from Mystyle.

to [dragon]
Maybe Sakae Sushi or other sushi shops offer more choices.. I've not tried others, will try soon.

Serena said...

whoa, cheap hor!
next time will try to sms when i wanna go sushi king!

hp84 said...

to [serena]
Yea, you should try. Don't forget to apply for the promotion from Mystyle.