Pages

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Peugeot 206

I took 2 days of my holiday to complete the Peugeot 206 that was given from my IMU gang for my birthday present.

It is quite fun building a 1/24 scale model of the real winning car of World Rally Championship 2002. I really admired the car model made by Tamiya. Look at the picture below, every part of the car is so precisely designed.The hardest part is to fix decals. I get so fed up with fixing decay, that I left my car with no 'sponsor' sticker. Just plain car. See the car that I build in 2 days time.Anyway, I'm searching for a car model of Honda Civic (preferably Asian version). I found one in The Mines, but it is European version of Honda Civic. Let me know if you guys come across the car ok?

6 comments:

SilverIsle said...

Even if I come across also I don't know how to differentiate. LOLz.

hp84 said...

to [silverisle]
European version is left-sided driving, while our car is right-sided driving.

RuRu Jane~ said...

haha.. oh.. like this!!!

wah lau.. i also want!! looks quite interesting. :D

hp84 said...

to [ruru jane~]
Yea, i think in Korea you can get more choices of scale down car model.

Lee Chien said...

wow.. this model is cute...

hp84 said...

to [lee chien]
Yea, 206 is one of my favourite car.