Pages

Wednesday, January 02, 2008

DM and CM

------------------------------
The day before New Year, there was rumour that there will be increase in petrol price. I help my dear to fill full tank for her Proton Wira. My SLK was left in Seremban, cant fill. Anyway, petrol price did not increase. No comment.. Dont increase lar..
------------------------------
This is my week 2 clinical placement in Hospital Seremban. Last week, I was required to clerk case mainly on Diabetes Mellitus (DM). There is so much thing to learn at such a short time. There are lots of interesting case and following patient's progress can be very challenging. I like challenge.

This week, I'm supposed to focus on Chest Medicine (CM), which include asthma, bronchitis, pneumonia, tuberculosis (TB), etc.. This 2 days I'm exposed to potentially harmful and deadly airborne disease. At this moment, I cant contribute much but I will learn as much as possible so that I can give my little contribution in the future.

I also think of creating a new website focusing on health awareness. But this plan I need to put it on hold as I'm too busy.

Oo yea, I've moved in to a townhouse in Central Park, Seremban, near JUSCO. 7.5 more weeks in Seremban and hopefully I can graduate as a Pharmacist!!

4 comments:

Dragon said...

wow, Pharmacist. good wor.... sure can graduate la.... good luck ya!

SilverIsle said...

Sure can graduate! Have confidence in you! =D

Iwan Sanchez said...

wow!

i didnt know u drive SLK.. ahhahaa!

anyway, petrol prices is crazy now!!

hahaha!

hp84 said...

to [dragon]
Thanks a lot

to [silverisle]
Hopefully. :)

to [iwan sanchez]
SLK = small little kancil. HeHe...
Yea lor, petrol price is really expensive, luckily i drive SLK. :P