Pages

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

IMU Seremban

After 2 days of clinical attachment in Hospital Seremban, all I can say is I'm very tired of traveling to Seremban (almost 1 hour journey). Government hospital ward is very hot and is not an ideal place for patient to stay.I was placed in Ward 7A. On the first day, I was a bit 'slow'. It has been almost half year since I last make use of my clinical knowledge. No one was there to guide and brief us. However, on the second day, I get to know a PRP, Sarah, who is very friendly and helpful. I followed her to join fellow doctor's ward round.

I also met my senior, Philip and Ching Ying there. I'm planning to stay with them.

That's all for this post.. Got to do care plan for my patients.. I'm tired.. :(

10 comments:

curryegg said...

Happy birthday to you on your 19th Dec... That's mean TODAY!!! Haha..

So now you're working in IMU seremban? Tire?

WP said...

Happy birthday! :)

hp84 said...

to [curryegg]
Thanks a lot. Now i'm having my clinical training at Hospital Seremban. It's very tiring to travel everyday.

to [wp]
Thanks :)

Iwan Sanchez said...

whoaaaa..
so this is why u r in hospital?
hehehe!

anyway, enjoy every single moment of it lah ok?

cheers!!

hp84 said...

to [iwan sanchez]
I'm in this hospital for 9 weeks long training.
I'm starting to get used to life at Seremban.

MerDuriaN said...

IMU Seremban? I thought only have penang and bkt Jalil branches only

hp84 said...

to [merdurian]
IMU Seremban is their clinical school. As far as I know, there is no penang branch.
Main campus is in Bukit Jalil, and they have 2 clinical school; Seremban and Batu Pahat.

ray said...

Dear all imu student,
I have a 2 1/2 stories house in 740 jalan Belian , Taman Bukit kaya for rent . RM 550 per month, Hill top quiet location . Easy access. please write cheeraymond@gmail.com or sms me +41798649136 THANKS

Anonymous said...

THE LOWEST DEAL IN TOWN!!!
FOTOSTAT - 3 ½ cent (Books)
- 5 cents (10 copies above)
- 4 ½ cents (50 copies above)
Color Printing - (RM 1.00)
B&W Printing - (RM 0.50)
Name Cards – RM 22
Name Tags – RM 7
Photo Printing – RM 0.50
Stationary’s
Stamp Cops
Fax
Laminating
Comb Binding
Magazine's

Check out our student discount card! After 9th purchase
10th purchase will be given discount of 40%.!!! *T&C Apply

Functional Areas of Expertise:
• Digital Color Printing
• Digital Black & White Printing
• Graphic Design
• High Resolution Scanning
• Color Correction & Retouching
• Instant Printing
• Offset Printing
• Graphic Design For Brochure, Flyers etc
• Photo Finish
• Outdoor Banner
• Photocopying
• Laminating
• Binding (Comb Bindind, Staple Binding)
• Hot Stamping
• Embossing etc
• Self Ink Cops/ Stamps

For more details, you can contact Jasbir @ 019-6496115

ray said...

Happy birthday and should some from imu looking for a nice house in the best location ie near serenbam imu, they are welcome to drop me a line cheeraymond@gmail.com Thanks