Pages

Monday, December 24, 2007

Birthday Present

I'm happy because I got lots of presents this year.

Firstly, I got this cute dinosaur from my Hospital Seremban's friends. It was bought from Secret Recipe, Seremban. Now it is in my stomach. Muahahaha...Next, my IMU gang (Li Guo, Wai Kit, Yen Wei, Zhi Yang) bought me the TAMIYA car model that I've wanted to buy. It is a 1/24 scale of the real winning car of the World Rally Championship 2002.My 3 cousins (Penny, Jennie, Wennie) bought me this PADINI formal wear from Robinson, The Gardens.My dear bought me this Levi's jeans, because I'm lacking of long pants. HeHe..
Lastly, I also got a surprise cake from my dear. Strawberry chocolate cake from Tong Kei Bakery. Really nice cake. Can you see 2 big candles and 3 smaller candles? Yea, I'm 23 years young. :)Thanks a lot for the birthday wishes and gifts. I like a lot. :)
I wish everyday can be my birthday. :P

9 comments:

Serena said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Serena said...

omg, u eat the cute dinosaur! Hahaha... I also wish everyday is my birthday ler... but we are getting older and older :p

have a great x'mas!

Iwan Sanchez said...

hahahaa!

the cute dinosaur is so nice!
hahaahha!

yeah lah, the tot of receiving so many gifts, we wished everyday is our birthday!

hahahaha!

glad to hear u have a great birthday celebration!!

CRIZ LAI said...

Happy Belated Birthday. It looked like December babies a lot wor.. haha. Anyway, Merry X’mas and a Happy New Year 2008. May this year and many years to come be filled with peace, love, joy, health and wealth :)

http://www.crizlai.com/

iCalvyn.com said...

haha... happy b'day to you dude...

curryegg said...

Oopss.. Looks like I am late to wish you.. anyway.. Happy belated birthday to you oh... Nice birthday presents!
I like the cute dinosour..

;)

hp84 said...

to [serena]
HeHe. I'm omnivor mar. Yea lor, we're getting older as we celebrate birthday. Sad case.

to [iwan sanchez]
i really enjoy every year birthday celebration :)

to [criz lai]
thanks for visiting my blog. also thanks for the wishes. merry xmas and happy new year to u too!

to [icalvyn]
thanks a lot :)

to [curryegg]
No problem. It's not late. I still accept birthday wish. HeHe..

JustAnotherTragedy said...

Hehe happy belated birthday!!

hp84 said...

to [justanothertragedy]
Thanks a lot :)