Pages

Friday, December 14, 2007

Behind The Scene

Today is the photograph session for my batch mates. Our theme is simple; wear full white, grey or black. In the end, almost 70% of class turn up with black colour.

I managed to capture behind the scene picture.The cameraman, our lecturer, Dr Kang YB. He snap lots of pictures with his Nikon DSLR.
I will be going to Hospital Seremban next Monday for clinical attachment for 9 weeks. I'll try my best to update my blog whenever i get access to the internet. Hopefully I can learn more from my attachment there and be a better pharmacist in the future to serve the public.

4 comments:

Serena said...

all the best in ur attachment ya!

=)

hp84 said...

to [serena]
Thanks. :)

SabrinaW said...

All the best in your training. I'm sure you'll learn lots. =)

Have a great weekend!

hp84 said...

to [sabrinaw]
Thanks. Have a great weekend too!