Pages

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Photo Studio

Last month, I went to YS photo studio at SS2 with KY and her family. The service provided by them is not bad, although the first time shot picture was corrupted in their computer. They did offer second time photo shot, with extra photo after some negotiation. However, I don't like their cameraman.

The final product is nice. I got the raw picture from them, each photo is about 10 MB in size. Unbelievable big!! I tried to zoom in and it's so clear.

Picture of me and my dear..Next is picture taken with her family.For more pictures of KY's UKM convocation, please click the link.

I remembered I have graduated in 1990. I'm waiting for my next graduation as a pharmacist graduate mid of next year.That's how I look like when I was 6 years old. Just laugh/cry/smile/etc.. if you want. HaHa.. I don't mind.

11 comments:

teddY said...

Hmmmm about photo shoots I've got a really bad experience. It was a few years back when the maternal side of my extended family decided to get this jumbo photoshoot (squeezing like 100+ people in front of the camera), and I nearly suffocated in the sea of sweat and BO (body odour). Haha!

Anyway you look so cute when you're six! My mom would be drop dead jealous if she sees this - she told me that I was more than just a little devil when I was young XD

hp84 said...

to [teddy]
I think choosing the right studio right photographer is very important. I don't mind paying more as long as their service is good. Maybe you should choose an air-conditioned photo studio.

Thanks for your compliment. I'm no longer cute. HaHa..

Iwan Sanchez said...

wah.. nice pic there.. looks so smart and handsome..

well, i am surprised that the size is 10MB!!!! haahhaha!

wow.. u took pic with ur dear family..

masa depan cerah!!

hahaahhaa!

have a nice day!

hp84 said...

to [iwan sanchez]
Thanks a lot.
I think 10MB because it's in the raw format, not yet edit wan.
Masa depan cannot predict wan. HeHe..
Have a nice day too..

Anonymous said...

saudara a!!
i wanna bunuh diri d...
u din crop d pic b4 put...
i look FAT!!!!!!!!!
d leg so ugly..
got shoes sumore...
i masa depan gelap lo...
sob~sob~~~

hp84 said...

to [anonymous]
Why remain anonymous? I know who you are. Sorry for not cropping the picture. You don't look fat.
Your future will be bright ok? Australia waiting for you.

JustAnotherTragedy said...

eee so cute!! *pinch pinch!!*

hp84 said...

to [justanothertragedy]
Ouch.. HeHe..

SabrinaW said...

you're cute lehhh.. I mean your kid photo. LOL...

hp84 said...

to [sabrinaw]
Thanks.. :)

Anonymous said...

u always emphasiza yourself as a pharmacist..u think phamacist verry keng? so proud?