Pages

Saturday, November 03, 2007

KL night view

Few days ago, I accompanied Li Guo to find Shal Ling, who lives in Vista B Tower 27th floor. I brought along Sony T10 because the view from her apartment is really nice.

All the pictures below is taken using ISO400 and focus set at infinity.

The first picture can express me feeling for the day. Very peaceful and relief after finishing my thesis presentation. In addition, Prof Peter Pook (PPP) did give me some positive feedback after my presentationThe second picture, zoom in with 3X optical zoom.Lastly, picture of the almost completed KL-Putrajaya Highway. This highway has created controversial among the resident of Sri Petaling. Click this link to see their disappointment. However, I think it's too late to give them support now, as the highway is almost completed. I'm sure the property value round the area will drop drastically.

7 comments:

~PeY!n9~ said...

wei, we stay at 27th floor la...
hahaha...
the kl view from my apartment so nice...

Iwan Sanchez said...

hmmm...
nice pics!!

so that T10 is urs?? i ddint know u bought T10..

hahaha!

hp84 said...

to [~pey!n9~`]
Opps, sorry sorry. I make changes to the post dy. Yea, the view from your apartment is really nice. Can see Genting Highland also.

to [iwan sanchez]
Thanks a lot. T10 is my gf precious camera. My camera is an old 2MP camera. HaHa..

WP said...

Hey...nice photos! :)

hp84 said...

to [wp]
Thanks.. I'm still learning to take better pictures, do give me comment if you have ok?

SlowCatchUpKuan said...

wow KL never looked better!

hp84 said...

to [slowcatchupkuan]
Night view is very magnificent..