Pages

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

BOH tea plantation

Have you ever been to a tea plantation before?

Well, I've been to the famous BOH tea plantation in Cameron Highland. One is located in Sungei Palas, Brinchang and the other one is in Ringlet (if i'm not mistaken). I prefer the latter plantation as it much bigger and one of the oldest too.It's so cooling and refreshing there.. I feel like rolling down the hill. Crazy huh?Lastly, my post end with a cup of Blackcurrant BOH tea ice. Super duper nice!! I bought a packet of peach tea ice, while KY bought a packet of blackcurrant tea ice.Also, check out my post on Cameron Trip, got lots of strawberry and food pictures.
______________________________
~HP thought~
Today while I was surfing my senior (P104)'s blog, i was surprised to know that pharmacist critical allowance has been increased from RM100 to RM750!! I was thinking, extra RM750 per month.. what can I do with it?? Click here to see my senior's blog.
______________________________

9 comments:

MerDuriaN said...

BOH Tea Centre looks so high class.. Should be proud of our local company!

hp84 said...

to [merdurian]
Yea, the BOH tea visitor centre in Sungei Palas is really high class and the design is canggih.

johnny said...

WAH...
so beautiful. Did you take some to bancuh for urself?

Iwan Sanchez said...

OMG!!
the plantation view is so magnificient!!!!

hahaahhaa!!

i love it!!

bet u must enjoyed urself very much there!

hp84 said...

to [johnny]
I bought 1 packet of peach boh tea ice back here. But i think i still prefer to drink the blackcurrant.

to [iwan sanchez]
Take action, plan your trip to Cameron, drop by at KL and can meet with you.
Yea, i really enjoy the view there. Feel like sleeping there also.

iCalvyn said...

do you realize that we always drink this kind of tea, but we are lesser saw those tea with favorites one. Mostly only hotel available

hp84 said...

to [icalvyn]
I think you can find it in supermarket. I saw once the other day in TESCO.

teddY said...

Hey there! Sorry for not dropping by that often... I was tied up by crazy exam papers, for which I'm sitting for the last one this thursday XD whooopeee! Anyway I've only been to cameron highlands once in my life, but that trip is the most memorable ones I've ever been to.

I've been to the BOH Tea Centre too, and the journey to that place is quite exciting because the road is very windy and narrow, so we were praying that no cars are going the other direction because if that really happened it means that we'll have to reverse our car until we find a spot wide enough for two cars to pass XD

Anyway love the photos, esepcially the rolling green hills planted with tea leaves!

hp84 said...

to [teddY]
No problem. I want to wish you all the best for your last crazy exam paper.

The trip to Cameron is indeed exciting. Now the new road from Simpang Pulai is not that windy and narrow.