Pages

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Big Apple Donuts

--------------------------------------
Today afternoon, one indian guy called me and asked me whether want to be Add Maths tuition teacher in my hometown. I used to teach Add Maths in a tuition center while waiting for my STPM result. All I can say is the pay is very very good.
--------------------------------------

Almost everyone is going crazy with J. Co for the past few weeks. Famous blogger like smashp0p, Rames, and my friends (Alan and Chi Fei) also blog on J. Co.

It's my turn to blog on my favourite donuts; Big Apple Donuts.

This is the Big Apple store in Tesco, Cheras.Thanks Wai Kit, for buying the donuts for us. We were too hungry that time. Eat 7 pieces of donuts, only remember to snap photo. HeHe..Well, I've tried J. Co once and I still prefer Big Apple donuts. The table below is my personal comparison for both the donuts shocker.What's your donuts opinion?

16 comments:

chingy said...

WOohooo!
I've not tried JCO, but I like Big Apple too. XD

Iwan Sanchez said...

yo hp!

i neither try big apple nor j.co cos in singapore dun have!! hahahaa!!

well ,based on the comparison chart, i tink jco is nice and that explains the queue time. hehhee

thanks for making the comparison and now i know where to go when i am in malaysia..

hahaha!!

kimfei said...

hehe..this sunday i gonna try this Big Apple,coz ngam ngam gonna work at cineleisure there..since u say nice.really must give a try other than J.CO

hp84 said...

to [chingy]
Big Apple donuts is the best!!

to [iwan sanchez]
Maybe you should come over to KL to give it a try. J Co donuts is really sweet, high possibility of having diabetes. Both donuts have their own specialty.

to [kimfei]
The Big Apple donuts store in The Curve will have more customer. After trying, let me know your opinion ok?

JustAnotherTragedy said...

damn!! u guys get all the good stuff there -.-

SabrinaW said...

Too bad I'm not really a fan of donuts :p so can't really comment.

Dan said...

tried J-co few times and it taste really good ... i shall try for big apple as well :)

hp84 said...

to [justanothertragedy]
Come over to KL and try it yourself. You'll like it. :)

to [sabrinaw]
It's ok. BTW, eating donuts is fattening according to a report that i saw recently. The amount of carbohydrate is very high.

to [dan]
Yea, you should. Tell me ur opinion on Big Apple after you try ok?

Berberboo said...

we dont even get any donuts outlet here... no dunkin donuts, no jco, no big apple... nothing... isk isk... =(

hp84 said...

to [berberboo]
Don't be sad, if you happen to come over to KL, make sure you try it ok?

phingy said...

hp ! lol, dun care bout j.co and big apple la. i like dunkin's peanut butter jelly donut the best !!!

hp84 said...

to [phingy]
HaHa, u are so funny. You should try both J Co and Big Apple. Anyway, the last time I ate dunkin's was in 2004, when i first got to KL.

MerCuRy said...

I tried both donuts before...both also delicious... but the problem is Jco needs to take a longer queue than Big Apple.. :-/
Anyway I like Jco services

hp84 said...

to [mercury]
Yea, the queue time is so long. I only tried J Co once, that also bought by my friend. Maybe I should go personally to the J Co store.

Anonymous said...

Novena Square in SG has a shop call Donut Factory, also long queue, never try before thou.

hp84 said...

to [anonymous]
Oic, I've never been to Novena Square before. Maybe I should give it a try if i get to go to Singapore.