Pages

Sunday, September 23, 2007

IMU Cup Football Champion

Sorry there is no update for more than 1 week. The reason is the ISP (internet service provider) that I'm using has been closed down. So, I don't have internet connection.

One good news to share with all my reader is my team (Pharmacy A) is the champion for IMU Cup Football 2007/2008.

Route to victory..
Group Stage
5 Pharmacy A vs Sem 2 Medic 1
1 Pharmacy A vs Sem 1 Medic 0
3 Pharmacy A vs Sem 3 Medic 2

Semi Final
4 Pharmacy A vs Sem 4 Medic 2

Final
0 Pharmacy A vs Sem 5 Medic 0
(Penalty win 4-2)

I scored 1 lucky goal during the first match against Medic Semester 2. During the final match, I scored the second penalty. Below is the picture of my team captain. He is a really good player and leads the team well.
Next is the whole team with supporter:Lastly, picture of the champion!! Spot me..

4 comments:

SabrinaW said...

hmm.. no I can't recognise u.haha.. what's ur tshirt number?

Iwan Sanchez said...

hahaha!
Congrats bro!!!

i didnt know u can play soccer well!!

better than me, i suppose..

CRIZ LAI said...

Awww...not my type of ball game.. haha

hp84 said...

to [SabrinaW]
Nvm.. it's ok. I'm number 20!! HeHe..

to [Iwan Sanchez]
Thanks a lot..
It's actually team work that lead us to the be the champion of IMU (International Medical University) Football competition.
Maybe we can play football one day..

to [CRIZ LAI]
You should try to play football, it's really exciting and nice game.