Pages

Monday, August 20, 2007

TGI FRIDAY'S

KY's sis plan a surprise dinner for KY at TGI Friday's, The Curve. This is also my first time to TGI Friday's. Well, the food is really nice. Words can't describe the taste of the food.

We ordered one set dinner, and also Fettucini Alfredo with chicken and herbs.. It contains sauteed slices of chicken breast, fresh mushrooms and red bell peppers tossed in Alfredo sauce with cilantro pesto.

Picture of set dinner:Fettucine Alfredo with chicken and herbs..They provide post-food feedback, which means they ask us to give some comment on the foods. Service is definitely one of the best I've come across so far. After having our dinner, about 5 TGI staff came with a big slice of cheesecake (free of charge). They play a trick on KY. HaHa..Lastly, photo of the 3 of us. Lobo couldn't join us as he has class to attend.Happy Birthday KY!!

10 comments:

Iwan Sanchez said...

wow!!

the food looks NICE!!

is it the same concept like Manhattan?

hp84 said...

to [iwan sanchez]
I have not been to Manhattan before (although i have their advertisement in my blog. HeHe..)

But TGI's Friday food is really nice, words can describe the taste, and their service is really superb.

I plan to go to Manhattan soon..

velverse said...

Amazingly, I think I sat at the same table when I celebrated father's day last few months. Hahaha....

hp84 said...

to [velverse]
What a coincidence! HeHe..
So, did you play a trick on your dad?

JustAnotherTragedy said...

So unromantic la calling ur gf by her initials hahaha

hp84 said...

to [justanothertragedy]
HeHe.. Initial is to protect her name, remain anonymous.

velverse said...

No ler... I think my dad will get heart attack :) Won't want that to happen on father's day ma~

hp84 said...

to [velverse]
Yea, you should not play a trick on your dad. Just enjoy the meal at TGI's Friday.

iCalvyn said...

every thing look nice there, but the price there like vampire, suck blood one...

hp84 said...

to [icalvyn]
I agree with you that the food there is nice and special. The price is a bit expensive, but that's the money you pay for their first class service.