Pages

Thursday, July 12, 2007

Semester 7 Research

I'm now in semester 7. Time passes so fast. This semester will be my research semester. My project title is 'PROTECTIVE ANTIOXIDANT EFFECT OF METHANOL EXTRACTS OF SEAWEEDS AGAINST OXIDANT-INDUCED CELL DEATH'.

Title sounds complicated rite..

I've started my research since last week, has been quite busy with proposal preparation, and also training for the coming IMU cup. I manage to take a few pictures of my lab with LG's K618i. Below is the main entrance to the research lab. Scary looking..Next is my bench.I'll be testing the antioxidant effect of 2 species of seaweeds; Caulerpa racemosa and Turbinaria conoides. Below is Caulerpa racemosa:Below is Turbinaria conoides:This will be a tough research, but I'm glad that I have a good supervisor, Dr. Lim, to guide me. I'll be going to Cape Rachado, Port Dickson on this Friday to do sampling. Got snorkeling trip to sample those seaweeds. Will take pictures and post here soon. Stay tune!!

1 comment:

Ringo said...

You just kena-ed cheesed! Muahaha.

Reference: I memed you