Pages

Friday, July 06, 2007

Au revoir Kuantan

Semester 6 holiday officially ends on 1st July 2007..

Let's see what I've done during this 6-week holiday:
(Click the link to go to the individual pages)
1. I undergo 1-month elective at Lims' Pharmacy, Kuantan.
2. I went to Triple Island Trip.
3. I futsal on every Sunday.
4. I swim and play tennis and table tennis too.
5. I went to see Green Turtle and Blue Sands.
6. I went to Club Med Cherating.
7. I went to Hai Peng Kopitiam, Kemaman.
8. I climbed Bukit Panorama, Sungai Lembing.
Sweet memories with my friends in Kuantan. I hope to go back Kuantan soon..

Now, I'm back in Bukit Jalil. This year I have to win IMU cup for both football and futsal. 1 more year to go before I get my degree to sell drugs. Let's hope everything goes well and I can graduate as a pharmacist.

10 comments:

Serena said...

good luck in the IMU cup thingy~~

hehe...

hp84 said...

to [serena]

Thanks a lot..
I'll take picture of IMU cup..

JustAnotherTragedy said...

Gah will be back in uni soon :(

Nicholas said...

what is au revoir?

hp84 said...

to [justanothertragedy]

go back uni can meet friends.. think +vely..


to [nicholas]

thanks for visiting my blog
au revoir is good bye in French..

CRIZ LAI said...

Hey good summary here and thanks for the visit. You are added in my links.

Haha...new licensed drug trafficker? That's what we call all my pharmacist friends. Congrats!

Mieux de la chance (Best of Luck in your competition)

JustAnotherTragedy said...

Hm. Ive little friends in uni :((

Btw u got msn?

hp84 said...

to [criz lai]

thanks a lot for your comment and adding my blog to ur list.

i'm still studying now.. hehe..

i will add u too..

to [justanothertragedy]

june, dun be sad ok.. sure you give me your email and i will add u..

JustAnotherTragedy said...

haha okies

justanothertragedy@gmail.com :)

hp84 said...

to [justanothertragedy]

june, just added you to my msn.