Pages

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Cosmic Bowl + Pool

Today I went to Midvalley with Alan and LG. We had dinner at Oasis Food Court and I ordered Black Pepper Claypot Chicken Rice. My laptop battery is no longer functional. I went to the Hewlett-Packard shop to enquire, and was told that price of new battery cost more than RM400! :(

We played 2 games of bowling at Cosmic Bowl. I had not bowl for more than 5 years.First game, I won.. I manage to get 1 spare and 1 strike. Can you spot HP84??Second game, I get second place, behind Alan..After that, we head to the Pool Centre and played 3 games of pool. I've never improved in my pool game. HeHe.. Just play for fun.Picture of L2G playing pool. He scored the white ball for a record of 7 times. Marvellous..
There no picture for Alan. For more picture, please view Alan's blog.

4 comments:

hp84 said...

Opss, Alan's blog is not updated yet. HeHe..

Josephine said...

aiyo.. dont show laa.. ur scores pretty char ler.. lol :P

Benghan said...

You can call me for snooker !! I long time dint play d ...

hp84 said...

to [benghan]
Sure, if got time can play together. But i not that good, just play for fun oni.