Pages

Friday, April 20, 2007

Ed & Cl birthday

9th March 2007 : Chin Lin's birthday
14th March 2007: Edward's birthday

Here is a special post dedicated to Edward and CL. There is no celebration, meet up, or even birthday cake for them. However, we will still remember their birthday.

Firstly, for CL, we bought her a 'wish tree'. It is a magnetic wish tree, and there are 6 colourful apples that can be sticked onto the tree. This tree is from me, ky, ch, and py. Each of us occupy one of the apple. Try to guess which apple do i occupy.. Below is the picture of the wish tree:
Next is Ed's present. We bought him a nike shoe bag. NB: This shoe bag is from me, ky, ch, py, and quek. Sorry there is no picture for his shoe bag. I will try to take a picture of the bag. (Play futsal okie!!)

1 comment:

ed said...

woi put my bdate salah...
haha...
thx ya 4 letting me 2 occupy 1 part in ur blog...
haha...