Pages

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentine Day

First of all, i want to wish all couples a happy and everlasting valentine. For those who are single, don't be sad ok? I believe someday you will find the love of your life. Love can also be expressed to your family member during this special day.

This year valentine, my dear gf (ky) and i went to Capri Dessert, Sri Petaling. We chose this simple restaurant and the service is really first-class. I ordered sweet&sour fish cheese baked rice and honey dew sago. Ky ordered fish chop and yam milk shake. I would rate the food there as 9/10.

After that, we went to Tasik Titiwangsa, where the Ferris Wheel (Eye on Malaysia) is located. We missed the firework show. However, we met ed&cl who were also celebrating valentine there. 4 of us ride in a same gondola and taking a lot of pictures with ky's new sony cybershot t10. Below are some of the pictures:

Then, i brought ky for night-ride around Bukit Bintang and KLCC area. Driving after midnight in KL city is very fun. No traffic jamn. Thanks ky for being with me all this while. I promise you i will bring you to see fireworks show at Titiwangsa okie?

행복한 발렌타인

No comments: