Pages

Saturday, December 30, 2006

About my holiday

This holiday seem to be very short. I went back to KL twice, went to Raub, and also Genting. Few more days, i will be going back to KL as semester 6 will officially begin on January 3, 2007.

On my previous post of 'math-geniuses', i did mention that i finished the game 'The Third Wave'. Few days after that, i managed to complete 'Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories', which was not completed during the last semester break. I finished the game with percentage of completion of 47%; i couldnt complete most of the side-quests and secrets.
I also spend more of my holiday time playing 'Winning Eleven 10'. This time i use Manchester United to compete in the Master League all the way from division 2.
Apart from that, I also do some reading. Reading other people's blog, newspaper, and trying to finish Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. The movie will be released some time next year on July.

No comments: